Buy Points

Of course you are always welcome to buy points, but you really don’t need to. Just stay active and share! We reward points for most all social actions you can take. Most importantly, the number one killer of most social media pages is 100% self promotion. The recommended content delivery should be only 20% self promotion, so the remaining 80% can be made up of viral quotes, videos, or interesting content related to your business.

This is what makes IMMA Burgeon so powerful to businesses. Not only do people get rewarded for sharing the content you post on our site, but you are also able to find shareable content for your own sites!

However, if you are running low on points and would rather just purchase, 100 points only costs $1.00, and payments are made securely through Paypal. Just fill in the amount of points you wish to purchase in the form above.

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format