ML Internet Consulting and Marketing
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Narwhal Project Mobile Application Build
Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:00 a.m. (all times Eastern Time) on November 3rd, 2019 and ends at 11:00 p.m. on November 31st, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Drawing will be held December 1st, 2019. Winner will be announced after the potential winner is verified and confirmed.
OVERVIEW: The ML Internet Consulting and Marketing (MLICAM) family of websites (the “Sites”) hosts multiple sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes”). Each Sweepstakes is separate. Entry into one Sweepstakes is not entry for any other Sweepstakes. Details on the exact dates for any Sweepstakes, along with the prize(s) available in that Sweepstakes, and any other details will be listed on the Sweepstakes entry Page (the “Sweepstakes Page”). These Official Rules apply to each separate Sweepstakes; provided that if the Sweepstakes Page for any particular Sweepstakes references additional rules for that Sweepstakes, then those rules, together with these Official Rules, will apply.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, SUCH AS A RELEASE, AS DETAILED BELOW.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THESE RULES CONTAIN ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS THAT AFFECT THE WAY IN WHICH ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR WILL BE RESOLVED. SCROLL DOWN TO SECTION 9 TO SEE THE ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR EXCLUDED.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION. Each SWEEPSTAKES consists of an online sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”) that begins and ends at the dates and times listed on the Sweepstakes Page for that specific sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. Commonwealths, Territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations) and where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules along with any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page.
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER/TO WIN.
- The SWEEPSTAKES is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the Territory, at eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and legally eligible to own and possess a firearm in the Territory. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to participate: any person who on or after the beginning of this Sweepstakes was or is (a) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Sponsor; (b) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of any entity engaged to assist with the creation, administration, advertising, or management of the Sweepstakes; or (c) an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS-dependent, or biological, foster, in-law, adoptive, or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son) of, or who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories.
Any attempt by Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, email addresses and/or any other method will void that Participant’s entry and that Participant may be disqualified from participating in any and all MLICAM Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account (provided via the Entry Form) is registered (“Authorized Account Holder”). The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address. No mechanically or programmatically reproduced entries are permitted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or damaged entries.
- Agreement To Official Rules.Sweepstakes will be conducted in the Territory by ML Internet Consulting and Marketing (the “Sponsor”), and each person who participates in the Sweepstakes (each a “Participant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, abide by, and have all participation subject to these Official Rules, any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page, and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspect of the Sweepstakes in the Territory.
- To Be Eligible To Win.Winning the prize requires that the potential winner of the prize is, and remains, in compliance with these Official Rules and any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page. Until a potential winner is verified to be eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules and any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page, the potential winner is, and will remain, a potential winner, unless the potential winner is disqualified for not complying with the Official Rules, any additional rules, and/or not being eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner who Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines is not permitted by law to receive a prize. Sponsor is not required to conduct any advertising or public relations associated with a winner.
- HOW TO ENTER. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree that you are subscribing to the Sponsor’s email newsletter(s) as indicated on the Sweepstakes Page for that specific sweepstakes or granting your approval for Sponsor to add you to their newsletter subscription list. Participant must continue to be subscribed to all specified newsletters throughout the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win a prize. If a Participant has unsubscribed during the Sweepstakes Period the Participant will be ineligible to win.
Online Entry: There is only one way to enter any Sweepstakes. Follow the link provided and complete the required information on the entry form. At minimum you will be required to provide your first and last name, your email, and confirm you are at least 18 years of age or older.
Bonus Entries: A Sweepstakes may provide for additional entries (“Bonus Entries”). A Participant may only receive a Bonus Entry if the minimum mandatory entry provided above and designated as the “Online Entry” has been completed. Bonus Entries are optional and may not be available on every Sweepstakes. Participant must complete the required action to earn the Bonus Entry.
For certain Sweepstakes, an additional opportunity may be listed on the Sweepstakes Page to earn bonus entries in that Sweepstakes via a “referral” program whereby you can post a unique link in your social media feed(s) (all of which are free) and receive additional entries into the Sweepstakes for each eligible person who follows your link and enters the applicable Sweepstakes online. When this opportunity exists for a given Sweepstakes, it will be listed on the applicable Sweepstakes Page with complete details. It is your responsibility to ensure that posting of any referral link is compliant with all state and federal laws as well as the terms of service for the platform on which you are posting.
By participating in any Sweepstakes, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the additional details on the applicable Sweepstakes Page, the Terms of Service ( https://internetconsultingandmarketing.com/terms-of-service/ ), and all decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. All electronic entries for any Sweepstakes Period must be received during that Sweepstakes Period. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Participation in one campaign, contest, or sweepstakes does not constitute participation in any other unless explicitly stated otherwise.
The computer used for entry must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking.
Important notice regarding online entry from your mobile device: Depending on your wireless service provider/plan, Participant may be subject to additional fees when completing an entry from a mobile device in connection with entering and participating in the Sweepstakes or communicating with Sponsor or its representatives. Participants using a mobile device for entry are solely responsible for all charges, fees and taxes associated with entry and participation in this Sweepstakes. Participants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans prior to participating via a mobile device.
- SWEEPSTAKES – PRIZES/ODDS/DETAILS.The prize(s) and value(s) available for any Sweepstakes will be listed on the Sweepstakes Page for that Sweepstakes. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) stated on the Sweepstakes Page is accurate as of the date it is posted. Sponsor is not liable for fluctuations in the stated ARV of any prize. The odds of winning in any Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received for that Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection and Notification.Each Sweepstakes drawing will be selected in a random drawing from among the eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period for that drawing per the “How to Enter” rule above, and will occur within three (3) days after the end of the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Each potential winner will be notified via email using the contact information supplied at the time of entry. The notification will include instructions on how to contact Sponsor to provide name, address or other information that may be necessary to complete validation of eligibility, obtain and complete Prize Claim Documents, and delivery of prize. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within forty eight (48) hours after the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules and any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Additional Prize Information.Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select an alternative potential winner should any potential winner be disqualified. Sponsor will provide for standard trackable delivery of the prize in the Sweepstakes. The prizewinner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The prize may not be assigned or changed except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing, or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules together with the additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page for the specific prize shall prevail, govern and control.
- General Prize Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. A substitute of comparable or greater value may be awarded if any prize listed becomes unavailable for any reason. Potential winner (a) is responsible for any taxes due as a result of acceptance of the prize, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize not expressly included in the prize description. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more (whether one prize or a total value of all prize won in a calendar year) will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize.
- PRIZE CLAIM DOCUMENTS. The Prize Claim Documents may include, but are not limited to: a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility (as solely determined by Sponsor), Release of Liability, a Publicity Release (where lawful), a Federal IRS form W-9 for tax filing purposes (for the year a prize is received), and such other documents as may be determined by Sponsor. All Prize Claim Documents must be returned as provided in the directions to the potential winner prior to being declared a winner or receiving any prize. Prizes that require shipping to the winner will ship approximately four to six weeks from date of verification. If verification of any information provided results in forfeiture, no prize will be awarded to that individual. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize, Participants and any declared winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and any other third-party providers or their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Participating Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY PARTICIPATING PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE(S). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Participant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his/her name, address, and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. Any information Participant provides to Sponsor may be used to communicate with Participant in relation to this Sweepstakes or on a Sweepstakes winners list.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to: fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the Prize to a Participant randomly selected from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike, fraudulent, deceptive, or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules or any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. No automated entry devices, bots, spiders, mechanisms, programs, or otherwise are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, misdirected, or otherwise non-received entries. Entries may not be acknowledged or returned.
- Each Participant shall only participate in the Sweepstakes on his or her own behalf and can not participate or enter on behalf of any other person or entity. Any attempt by Participant to obtain more than the allowed number of entries by use of multiple/different/fictitious/false email addresses, or any other methods, shall void Participant’s entry and Participant will be disqualified from Participation in the Sweepstakes.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to block entry to any individual for any or all Sweepstakes conducted by Sponsor, whether current or in the future, if such individual is determined to be found in violation of these rules.
- Participant agrees that the Sweepstakes and any prizes awarded are provide “AS IS” and the Sponsor makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the Sweepstakes or the prize(s), including, but not limited to, their quality, condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor makes no warranty that the website interface and any content, features, or functionality offered thereon will meet any requirement or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or there will be no errors in the website interfaces or any content, feature, or functionality offered thereon. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any damage caused to your computer, mobile device, or data, or for any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive code resulting from use of any entry or prize draw interfaces or any content obtained from any third-party services.
- By entering a Sweepstakes, each Participant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives:
- releases and discharges each of the Participating Parties from any and all claims, debts, liabilities, demands, obligations, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action of every nature, character, and description, known or unknown, including personal injury and death and including claims arising out of the alleged negligence of an entity, which he/she now may own or hold, or at any time heretofore may have owned or held, or at any time hereafter may own or hold, by reason of any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, occurred, done, omitted or suffered to be done, in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes, and/or from his/her acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of a Prize;
- acknowledges that the information he/she provides is being provided to Sponsor and Sponsor’s authorized providers;
- acknowledges and agrees that none of the Participating Parties have made or are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Sweepstakes and/or any Prize, including, without limitation, their quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and
- acknowledges and agrees that none of the Participating Parties have made or are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a Prize, including, without limitation, its quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Waiver of California Civil Code Section 1542. Further, Participants are advised that California Civil Code § 1542 provides that: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, acknowledges that he/she understands the significance and consequences of California Civil Code § 1542 and, to the extent it may be applicable, elects to waive the benefits of its provisions, with the intent that the releases and waivers of liability in these Official Rules shall include claims known or unknown, and unknown and unsuspected.
- If any part of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the balance shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor. The Participating Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Participating Parties, Participants, third-parties, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a Participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Participant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS THE WAY IN WHICH ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR IS RESOLVED.
- Governing Law. Unless the laws of your jurisdiction require that the laws of that jurisdiction govern, in which case the laws of such jurisdiction shall govern, all claims arising out of the Sweepstakes and all issues and matters concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules and any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page, or the rights of Participant(s), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee and the United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- Process. Any claim, controversy, or dispute (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) arising directly or indirectly out of or related to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by a final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by the AAA. This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (the “FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such a location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, together with any other additional rules on the Sweepstakes Page, and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the Participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Arizona consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. To the extent permitted by law, Participant agrees that under no circumstances will the Participant be permitted to obtain an award for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to, consequential, incidental, punitive damages, or any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- No Class Action or Consolidated Proceedings. ANY ARBITRATION THAT OCCURS WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. CLASS ARBITRATIONS, CLASS ACTION SUITS OR CONSOLIDATED PROCEEDINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED AS A WAY TO RESOLVE ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE.
- Scope. This agreement to arbitrate claims and disputes is intended to be broad and includes, without limitation, (i) claims or disputes relating to any aspect of the Sweepstakes, whether based in contract, tort, statute, or any other legal theory, (ii) claims or disputes directly or indirectly arising from conduct or events that occurred prior to the effective date of these Rules (including, without limitation, claims relating to advertising), or after its termination, (iii) claims or disputes subject to class action litigation in which you are not currently a member of a certified class, and (iv) claims or disputes with any agent, employee, successor or assign of you, the Sponsor, the Administrator, or any Released Party (all such claims and disputes are referred to collectively as “Claims”). This agreement to arbitrate does not, however, include Claims pertaining to intellectual property rights.
- No Preclusive Effect.No award or finding or stipulation of fact by the arbitrator will have any preclusive or collateral estoppel effect in any other arbitration or court, unless it involves the exact same parties.
- Severability.If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Change of Laws.If, at any time during the Sweepstakes Period or during the winner verification and prize delivery, any change, modification, repeal of any existing law, regulation, or legal determination, or any new laws, legislation, or regulations, become effective that will make any prize illegal, alter the winner verification process, or effect the prize delivery, Sponsor may distribute a cash prize for the wholesale or dealer cost of the prize, as determined by Sponsor.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT.Participant agrees that they will not disparage and/or otherwise negatively comment on the Participating Parties’ reputation, business operations, products, services, the Sweepstakes and/or Participant’s interaction with the Participating Parties under these Official Rules. This provision will not preclude Participant from making truthful statements.
- WINNERS LIST.The first name, last initial, and state of the winner(s) in each Sweepstakes will be available on Sweepstakes Page for at least ninety (90) days after the end of the applicable Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINSTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored in the Territory by ML Internet Consulting and Marketing, 6832 Piney River Rd. N., Bon Aqua, Tennessee 37025.
© 2019 ML Internet Consulting and Marketing and Narwhal Project are logos and trademarks of ML Internet Consulting and Marketing. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, products, or service names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. Participant agrees that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. This promotion is on no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or any party not specifically indicated in these Official Rules. By entering, the Participant agrees to comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines and acknowledge that entries that do not comply will be disqualified. (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.